BRK 7.69% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

DP in the roadshow one questioning the timeline was indicative...

1. 3,150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7473
    DP in the roadshow one questioning the timeline was indicative more than anything.

Flames has not had any significant operational issues and the timeline showed that stimulation for that well was to begin just after mid May, but it did begin in mid June.

Rig availability has tightened up, along with the usual operational " delays" at third party operations , and planning changes by the Black Mesa guys, I wouldn't be taking that timeline as set in stone.

For me a clue that there will be a few months delay is the guidance in the roadshow and AGM mentioned by DP, that BRK will be producing a gross operated rate of ~4000BOEPD from the 3 initial wells by Christmas. The timeline in the presentation shows production in well 4 commencing in October . The " new" information implies well 4 won't begin production before the end of 2022.

There was also a mention of the possibility of a Thelma ( Bradbury DSU) vertical well being drilled in 2022 as mentioned by @TheProfessional which is not reflected in the timeline.

There are many moving parts in these multimillion dollar operations so changes in timelines will always occur.

Cheers

Dan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $62.67K 4.899M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 16812807 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 22002260 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.