BRK 7.69% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

Very quiet on here at the moment, where has all the white noise...

1. 1,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    Very quiet on here at the moment, where has all the white noise gone?

Following on from my last post regarding acreage....buy, hold, produce, trade/sell...take your pick - Acquisition and mergers continue to play out with the below article highlighting Citizen Energy's latest acquisition.

While no price is given, pay attention to the numbers in the article regarding producing acreage, percentage HBP, % of liquids and the current production BOEPD.

It's important to note that holding producing HBP acreage can be just as important as the attractiveness of wells producing beyond the peak and decline curve still retains high accretive value.

BRK will be in a position similarly to produce, sell some leases or hold for the longer term producing value and attractiveness for any future acquisition.

Not to mention that in some locations there can be other untapped horizons that could still hold value in being exploited. These other horizons maybe noted in the drill logs if passed through and mud analysed for potential hydrocarbon thickness. I have never asked this question and maybe @danpech may have some thoughts or light to shed on that?

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220629005976/en/Citizen-Energy-Continues-Mid-Continent-Success-with-Accretive-Consolidation

Happy Friday
    Keep well cheers Paul

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $62.67K 4.899M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 16812807 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 22002260 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.