BRK 7.69% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

I agree with you, management need to get cracking with...

1. 1,711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    I agree with you, management need to get cracking with operations and we probably need a more detailed short term outlook as things are starting to 'fall' behind.

There was no point giving additional options to CPS speed up the Flames if we are just going to waste time now sitting on out hands.

It is 'entirely' possible management are negotiating something big like the Sale of some land and it is also possible we are just hoping for the best.

The thing with BRK is i dont see the SP dropping below 1.1 cents a share if you have rod it this far then you are pretty much near the bottom but a big piece of news could see the SP jump to 2.5 or even 3 cents cents in a few days.

It is a Dog in the sense it has done nothing but tank since the Cap Raise for Rangers but it could be a Super Star if it can simply 'realise' some of its potential.

Thus it depends on if you are a gambling man/women on if you continue to hold - for me the potential 500-700% upside outweighs the ~25-30% down-side but i am fully aware that management are average at creating shareholder value but the one difference between now and the last cap raise is management have a 'fair amount' of skin in the game and if there is a horse i back in life it is 'self interest'

im buy because i can see the potential but it is a gamble that this management will bring about a solid ROI
    Last edited by Pastry1: 26/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $59.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $2.328K 190.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 13005014 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 13758285 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.