BRK 7.69% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

All good Gsinc, you do you and maybe that should involve...

1. 1,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    All good Gsinc, you do you and maybe that should involve relaxing as you seem tense in the hourly posts you place here. For me I'm all good and chiiled with no need to check and refresh the HC page in need to post incredible buzz words.

This is not the first time for cycled voices of appreciation or frustration, funnily it seems to go in cycles like the share price so nothing new here over the years to see champions of the stock who previously put rockets or lambo picks quickly flip to voices of investor protection. Emotional bias is a funny thing in investment.

Shareholder value and ROI.....hmmm let me look up those buzz words lol....... yep there and evident, that depends on the entry and perspective point right? Brookside held less than 400 acres when I first entered, quarterly reports were tight end on end and SP value dropped well sub 1c to which I took more.

All this before capex return via production, capital is in the quarterly and SP is above the suc 1c lows, acreage asset has increased and now HBP. Do you call that value?

However I will agree with everyone here......the SP is lagging to the considered value.... I've been patient, I've also had my frustration that I've publicly posted, I've also had some reward from this stock.

As I said, you do you while I will be looking forward....to many things.

Enjoy the day, take it easy and don't forget to chill and take time to walk away from the screen from time to time.

Keep well cheers Paul

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $62.67K 4.899M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 16812807 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 22002260 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.