BRK 8.33% 1.3¢ brookside energy limited

Banter and General Comments .. BRK, page-5649

1. 1,711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    I agree SOI matters i think it isnt for the reasons you mentioned why a high SOI is bad is simply a single Pip will move the market cap 5-6% at the moment that is massive. So if you moved 3 pips you are almost moving the Market cap up by 20%

Thus you get 'short term' traders but also it just becomes a hard way to engage when to buy and when to sell as a few pips can mean fairly large gains/ and or losses - i personally feel SOI wont matter in the long term but it will make SP movements hard to predict as you saw this moment we started to build positive momentum only to be traded down to negative territory currently sitting at 1.7 cents a share

We're i disagree with you strong @Veljiko 30m is MASSIVE free cash flow the market cap is literally ~90m this cash flow will only increase i agree that the wells will produce less over time but they do produce for 25 years and gas production remains 'fairly' consistent which you seem to be obvious too (NGL is at High prices as well as Oil) - if you told investors 2 years ago this is where we would be they probably would of said you must be 'dreaming'

The issue i have with this forum on HC in general people want to see multiple pip increases in a day of trading, like yourself you have sold out because you got 'frustrated' with the SP action. I dont blame you we are 'all' in it to make money but you have to admit this company is ticking boxes it is making money and revenue is only going to increase as more Wells come online.

Oil and NGL prices will remain high long 'after' the UKR/RUS war ends due to sanctions and the ESG filters making new Oil and Gas projects more and more difficult to commence creditors are less like to fund these anti esg projects ( we are seeing this with Coal atm)

I am not worried about BRK from an operations stand point however like I have said before i would rather f--- off the entire project and sell it now that you can prove you got decent reserves on the leased land - ideally for for a couple 100m perhaps if lucky half a Billion or more AUD (ie ~360mUSD) it would make all holders and management good returns and it could be done in a fair short time frame. - but that is because im fairly impatient and know if we dont do this gains will take a few years to get going probably need 10-15 wells up and running before real shareholder value is realised. (however the pay off would be greater then selling up now)

I see management selling Woodford but not the entire project the question then would be what do they do with the money either buy more leases and develop more land or give back to shareholders (i suspect a bit of both). Overall you can fault BRK it is making the right moves bar the Options to CPS management have nothing wrong.

You compare this to its competitors and you realise BRK is doing very well
    Last edited by Pastry1: 01/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $62.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $9.489K 764.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2911629 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 29794633 39
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.