BRK 7.69% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

Banter and General Comments .. BRK, page-5665

1. 1,742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    A buyback is not going to raise the share price. It will weaken the company financially.

I should think that the December quarterly will push the share price past 3 and hopefully through 4c. We only have 3 wells currently with the third just starting to produce. By January, we will have 4 wells producing with a 5th commencing. The outlook for the company is fantastic. I broke my own rules on investing in the stockmarket - don't buy uranium shares, diamond shares or oil & gas .... until I found BRK. And I'm in the oil industry. This is the pick of the bunch. This is the sort of stock Warren Buffett would buy - cash in bank, cashflow positive and a growing business in a low risk location (Oklahoma being very oil friendly).

People think that in times of interest rate hikes and inflation to buy gold. But gold has gone down because somehow Ukraine sold 200 tonnes of gold this year to pay for the war. It is rumoured they have (or have access to 200t more - most likely from the IMF). So if you're looking for a safe haven, gold is not safe yet. But everybody still needs to heat their houses, drive cars or deliver stuff in trucks or trains or ships - just like people have to eat.

The US has to buy back the 260MM bbl sold from the strategic reserve next year. That's 1 MM bbl/working day for the whole year. This will maintain a highly profitable oil price for some time to come. Germany is stuffed. Latvia has had gas supplies shut off from Russia. Europe will be screaming for oil and gas by December.

And as for closing at 1.7 yesterday - 2 trades. 11,111 shares and 1 share. That's $200 worth. BOTS again. I'm happy to keep accumulating.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $4.16K 335.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 15481980 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 21978053 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.