BRK 0.00% 1.1¢ brookside energy limited

you might be right you might be wrong only time will tell - I...

1. 1,711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    you might be right you might be wrong only time will tell -

I honestly i think BRK is building something that is and hopefully will be worth a hell of a lot more then the current SP/Market cap but i fully acknowledged I could be 'wrong' so could all the current holders - we could be setting ourselves up for heart ache but i have 'bailed' out on too many stock too early and they have literally mooned to not walk away this time im going to give you some real examples in my life that could of made life a lot more comfortable financially

I sold GRR for 64cents only to watch to peak at alike 1.80 within 8 months...
    i was told to buy LKE at 3cents but got scared of the market around COVID and said 'ill just wait and see' if i just put in 10k i'd be able to pay of my house right now
    I sold LRS for like 3cents after holding it from 5 cents all the way down for it only to literally 12x 6months later.....
    I sold REA at 40 for a decent profit last i checked it was like over 100
    I sold RMD for a decent profit at 6 dollars last i checked it was over 30

everyone of these stocks i did the DD on and was confident on balance of probability they would bang...but i sold out too soon, got scared etc

BRK is a winner from the DD ive done and im not selling out till i get a 'pay day' or go down with the ship.
    I currently own a stock like AD8 and during the tech sell off it drop like my ex girlfriend dropped me for a taller, richer dude but i doubled down and now my hold if up almost 60 percent.

it is easy to buy the stock it is almost impossible to buy the conviction to hold thus i am still buying more BRK

Good Luck too all holders regardless on if you hold BRK or not i hope we all make money

Disclaimer this is not financial advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $996 90.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3424956 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 35866610 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.