BRK 4.00% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

You so funny, is that Carl Barron????Ricko, I'm calling you out...

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69

You so funny, is that Carl Barron????

Ricko, I'm calling you out as a troll too - I have my evidence to support what I say.
    You're allowed to troll. I'm responding to your query about why you got called a troll.
    So I am responding to you. I'm not making this up, you wrote the query to another poster.
    I'm not having a go, but I am answering with my version, as you initialised the query.

As a Scotsman, Whiskey's best if one is "very frustrated". Thankfully, I am not. However, you choose to re-direct my writing to your liking / sway and then you wonder why people suggest the word 'troll' to you. This is why.

You create your own evidence and then lay claim of ignorance at the same time.

You no need to agree with me. Your post was not an opinion as you claim, it was a straight out suggestion. You say in a later post "I'm only put my opinion out there". No you're not, you're making suggestion. You forgetting what you written.

I am stunned, but no way am I frustrated. The sp will head north some time. BRK is okay. Market forces.

So that is trolling Ricko. There's my answer to your own published query in an open forum. Take it, or leave it. Trolls are not always negative or antagonistic, they are also recognised as incessantly attention seeking. Which leads me into BIG E and your need to have his chart for your portfolio decision making. You represented as 'co-dependent' with BIG E's charting and that's straight up attention seeking - you pinpointing a poster for their personal attention for your investment decision making.
    "Hey Big E if you are still around ....... if you can give me a short run down based on that I may sell out today cheers mate"

You talking yesterday about oil shows you can interpret information, so why not give charting a good try and offer a chart to BIG E to interpret. Give a man a fish or teach him to fish....which one are you when it comes to charting? Take or give?

This one's a classic - 7.35 mon morning
    "would you guys like to hear a joke ........ might lighten the mood in this place"
    MMMmmmate, it's a new week and Monday is just dawning and you're beginning the flavour of the week with "might lighten the mood". Set that negative pace Ricko, that's what is referred to as trolling.

"I got called a troll witch i have no idea why i only voice my opinion". No you don't Ricko. You make claims, suggestions and paint odd pictures as well.

Now you're dreaming about a 0.001 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......Troll away Ricko. Caught you again.

Call it opinion till the day the globe explodes, but the rest of the world knows it is actually 'trolling'.

I actually like your dipstick posts, they're kinda cute and after analysing your selection of words, some good ones with well structured sentences, I do find it odd that you have just a couple of words weirdly spelt incorrectly. Like you want it noticed. Clever psycho-social attention seeker. You tick all the boxes but are harmless.

Picked it !

Can't beat a forensic psychiatrist Ricko.

I never use ignore, everyone entitled to talk crap. Everyone entitled to tell those that talk crap, that they talk crap.

It's a shame the clock has only so many minutes per day.

Thankyou

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $332.5K 27.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 43356014 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 656882 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.