BRK 0.00% 1.0¢ brookside energy limited

Banter and General Comments .. BRK, page-5952

1. 2,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 375
    Thanks Dan really appreciate your time as usual. I'm questioning not "down ramping" or sooking as most here like to think. I'm not emotional at all with the companies I invest in. I have always realised the great work that management have done on the operational side of the business and criticised the lack of support of shareholders from management on building wealth for shareholders, which is one of the reasons that management are there and we pay them for. What I read and understood in your post is that BRK will bank another 4-5mill and have another 2 wells drilled but not producing by christmas. Is that one reason why the market is not buying the story? Management really need to get this so called "left field" thing happening because it seems that this will be the only thing that will move the share price. To all those who state be patient i'm calling BS, we all invest in the share market to make money and provide for our families. Being here for so long with a negative 20% holding is not good at all. MavA that was a very good outline on what the management have achieved why not balance it with saying what they have not executed well in the last 5 years. No new money is coming to BRK for the foreseeable future because of what happened to the share price after the quarterly, Options converted shares just waiting on the sidelines to dump on great news, and are willing to push down the share price to 1.2c and still make their 10% profit. Who created this environment?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $11.34K 1.151M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 25064516 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 15355946 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.