BRK 0.00% 1.0¢ brookside energy limited

Not to speak on behalf of Danpech but he and others have only...

1. 1,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 377
    Not to speak on behalf of Danpech but he and others have only ever talked about operational part of the business. Can't recall any comments about predicted SP.

The reality is if you invested in the last 18 months you would have hoped BRK did exactly what they've done. They completed HBP as they said they would in a timeframe quicker then expected. They also were lucky enough to do it when oil was over $100.

The reality also is that the SP was poisoned so to speak by the Options which meant anyone with decent coin was buying options instead of heads and now have sold the heads and moved on. Normally we'd see that buying with the heads and some decent movement upward with the SP. We missed out on that unfortunately.

Now my own view has stayed consistent. Lack of a concrete plan moving forward will never attract investors. Will it be one well or 2 in the next 6 months or will be a land sale or any number of things. For a private company those options are good. For a public it's high risk and uncertainty.

As others I've said it's a massive climb to even 3c now
    and that 12 months would have been unthinkable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $56.09K 5.622M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 28328841 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4480590 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.