BRK 7.69% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

Any research will not be independent as it does not work that...

1. 1,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1064
    Any research will not be independent as it does not work that way - there is always an objective of the research. I have provided some of mine in the past that I have used to support my investment but as a shareholder I cannot be seen as independent.

The thing about research is that you need to apply your objective lens as everyone circumstances are different - you can always ignore or refute the research you read.

You could also do some research yourself. CFA Institute have a very good guide called:

Introduction to Industry and Company Analysis

Introduction to Company Analysis

The only research you can really trust is the research you have done yourself. There is a lot of noise both here and on the socials but I have been doing this for too long to pay any heed to the rantings of anonymous posters as there is always a reason for why they are posting. I would hope they have me on ignore as well.

With BRK I have done my research and I am comfortable with the risk / return parameters of the BRK investment. That is not to say it is suitable for everyone and it is certainly not a recommendation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $2.328K 190.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 13005014 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 13758285 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.