BRK 3.70% 1.3¢ brookside energy limited

Have to agree with you there . Bought BRK and just on 1c a few...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Have to agree with you there . Bought BRK and just on 1c a few years ago and have held since , adding what I can afford along the way to hold a smallish parcel . All the while believing that some day the company business model would kick goals .

Today , BRK , have kicked some mighty operational goals and the company is making some really good $$ . This is a fantastic achievement and one in which you would normally stand and applaud management but this doesn’t seem normal ( or is it normal for companies to make squillons with a pathetic share price ?) I know that there are many factors that can affect a companies share price but right now , I am getting this sinking feeling that BRK is playing a shell game with investors . It’s very frustrating as this company has a lot of potential but is it’s potential being held back by a management team unable to come up with workable strategy/answers to make the next big leap . No shame in admitting that you have taken the company as far as you and look back on your achievements with admiration but maybe in order for the company and shareholder value to grow there needs to be a change of guard . I will probably wait 6 months more to see where this story goes but I will eventually need to look at getting out and moving on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $61.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $58 4.477K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 19904070 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 20148100 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ 501068
Last updated 15.49pm 17/05/2024 ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.