BRK 0.00% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

I can't say I blame you for not being satisfied with this...

1. 819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    I can't say I blame you for not being satisfied with this company's sp performance.
    However what exactly makes management so bad exactly?
    Yes the cap raises and options did real damage to us but where necessary. Aside from that and some moderate miscommunication regarding the production timelines and forward planning management has realistically done everything that could be expected.
    As even you can admit the company is doing well, making profits, quick well paybacks. Late on the next well but likely something that simply could not be helped given the circumstances of the local oil industry.

The problem and your (our) is sp performance, the good outcomes we have had only had marginal effects on sp which have since been sold down into sending us to current lows.
    My question to you, painful cap raise aside how is it managements fault that we have been sold down regardless of fundamentals with few currently willing to buy?
    Realistically what could they have done differently? what do you want to see from them REALISTICALLY that would make you happy. A buyback while tempting would use precious money we need for more wells and to keep the company in a healthy position during these volatile and uncertain times.
    What do you think different management would do compared to current management?
    You are within your rights to criticise but for the love of god please make it constructive atleast
    Very curious to see your answers to my questions
    kind regards NR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $54.57K 4.547M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2182919 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 21226690 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.