BRK 7.69% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

Pretty sure professional blocked me got over me calling him out...

1. 1,711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Pretty sure professional blocked me got over me calling him out for consistently being wrong on BRK but ill respond none the less

He is once again incorrect we have 31m AUD on balance as of last 1/4 that is around ~20-22m USD on exchange rates it costs about ~10-11m USD to get a well up before all the inflation i'd hazard to guess it would cost ~10-20m USD in the current market thus we do not 'have a lot of cash' we have arguably might not have enough to cover expenses of the next 2 wells.....of course we have about 7-8m AUD coming in a 1/4 so by this 1/4 end we should have enough to pay for the next two wells.

Common sense dictates the reason we have started drilling is we 'cant afford' the current cost of rigging teams for the next two Wells.

What strikes me is why not at least secure 1 rig and get the other when you can afford it? we have the cash start drilling?

If we had loads of cash like you are saying we would be drilling by now - the last investor presentation has 2 more wells by years end.... at very least it was 2months to get a well up (probably longer based on the previous 3 Wells) i cannot see this happening based on the time left till Christmas

To flat out say a CR isnt possible kind of shows how blind some of the up rampers here are im not saying we will CR but it is in the realm of possibility

Make sure you do your own DD i can almost assure you most of the people who post here are 'overly optimistic' if not flat out wrong.
    Last edited by Pastry1: 12/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $2.328K 190.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 13005014 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 13758285 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.