BRK 0.00% 1.1¢ brookside energy limited

Banter and General Comments .. BRK, page-6689

1. 1,937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 482
    Wowee what a read. Expectations for this stock are unreal here. SP aside, I'm thrilled with what management have managed to do - a lot of successes, significant movement, no bs (I took the early reports of "hard to hire drillers because of demand" to be an indicator that things might either slow down, or become much more expensive).

If any of the other stocks in my portfolio were kicking goals like this I'd be thrilled - they all seem to be in hiatus for one reason of another, but the market seems to have accepted it and the sp is doing fine.

But here we are - SP in the.. pooper.. doing very well but getting sold down. Money flowing in, an idea of where we're looking next, and a northern hemisphere energy crisis about to start. Feel that warm brissy air? That's a cold chill in the north.

My money is on gas, oil, and coal dramatically increasing in price leading up to December. We have gas, we have oil - the SP seems to be attempting to recover lately.

We're a spark away from our real value being realised. ~30m in the bank? $64m market cap?

Just sit back and relax for a short while. Can only go up from here. We're oversold af right now it seems to me. Even medium term this should be attractive if all signs point to any kind of recovery.

Rambling - I'll have one more beer i think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $691.0K 62.98M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 34244392 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 19538274 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.