BRK 5.26% 1.0¢ brookside energy limited

Yes I'm fixated on plans, targets and timelines because for...

1. 1,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 377
    Yes I'm fixated on plans, targets and timelines because for me if I'm going to hold a highly speculative stock that could take years to see it become consistently successful I need to be able to judge if management are delivering on what they are saying.

No different to minerals company saying they will aim to start production at a specific time in the future. If the they meet that target the market usually reward them
    and management is rewarded with both incentives and improved reputation.
    If they don't meet them then the market decides if those delays were acceptable. Most often they aren't.

What you're saying is BRK and the oil business is so complex and things are ever changing that it would be unwise for BRK management to essentially provide any guidelines or timelines because they could miss them because of circumstances beyond their control or they could change their mind for something they see to better.

That this is the BAU for BRK. They may aim to drill a number of wells but the BAU of the oil game is such that management can't be held accountable for any delays because permits, court delays and not being able to secure rigs is something they have no control over.

For me that is a major concern because I'm not 100% sure the market is going to accept a business model like that.

With regards to delivery HBP. Great effort. Not an easy task and they did it well. Unfortunately for the majority of shareholders the deals they made to be able to fund these operations without borrowing from the bank caused the SP to drop 60% in 2022 alone. Short term pain for long term gain maybe.

However, as you know the market is about what are you planning to do and not what have you done. It's about management of public companies selling a story and delivering on that story.

I think management are good people. They are very skilled operationally. Can they sell the story though? They trying absolutely everything and before you dismiss that part of it as fluff. It's the only way shareholders are going to see a return and more importantly attract new investors.

Again plans, targets and timelines. These things are so important for a company the size of BRK. If your business model is suck that it's not good you better be able to tell a great story

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $47.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $70.11K 7.086M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 27041366 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 13243503 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.