BRK 8.33% 1.3¢ brookside energy limited

Banter and General Comments .. BRK, page-7311

1. 822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    at 80% wi it would be 8m cost to the company per high impact horizontal well.
    Don't know why you think our quarterly cash is untrue, absolutely no reason to think otherwise and would be both illegal and difficult to misrepresent given this is a cashflow heavy company.
    4 horizontal wells a year would likely be hard but not impossible to fund without borrowing, keep in mind even though our older wells (Jewell) will be heavily declined going forward they will still pump out a couple 100 boe per day indefinitely.
    So while we develop more wells we are still amassing production as each well will provide some amount of permanent production after it declines.
    Plus the good fortune of oil price plus good performance has these wells paying out in 6-12 months which allows for a fast cash recycle rate.
    So realistically at the moment we have enough cash to pay our wi for 3 horizontal wells, if we can get them done nearly back to back would be 6-9 months to do.
    That's 6-9 months we have for more revenue to come in to refill the coffers.
    I don't blame you in the slightest for not being happy about the company's dreadful stock performance.
    However don't start spewing completely uninformed stuff such as ridiculous accusations of inaccurate cash holdings or ability to drill which is completely blatantly down ramping as I'm sure to can not back up what you say in any form.
    If you can't support your claims it's probably better not to make them about matters you seem to have a limited understanding of.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $62.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $9.489K 764.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2911629 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 29794633 39
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.