BRK 3.85% 1.4¢ brookside energy limited

Dredd probably blocked me but I'll respond anyway fair enough im...

1. 159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Dredd probably blocked me but I'll respond anyway

fair enough im not going to argue with that...you asked for my DD i gave you my bear case ill put out my bull case (tbh I have been pretty negative lately and that isnt fair to holders so ill admit I do see both sides)

i do like the positive cash flow BRK has and the growing list of LT assests that should benefit the company bottom line for years.

I dont hold BRK and havent for a long time but it is incredibly 'cheap' it probably will hit 50m market cap which is 30m in cash.

ill be fair and say it is more a hold for me at 1-1.1cent region simply becuz its market cap is really low.

althought it may go lower for the 'true' believers and those who 'trust' management this is a no brainer BUY but as my bear case illudes to it is a big leap of faith to trust management...but to those that do this if this comes good this could be a multi bagger I don't doubt that and when the tide turns it could turn quick on the upside so I understand some of the LTH sentiment.

technials are also turning there is strong support at 1cent I reckon you might be seeing the bottom (ignore my 0.007 cent calls the TA hase changed which is a good sign) - the issue is there is a wall at 1.2 and 1.3 but if this can be breeched this could run back to 1.8-2cents - however the company needs a catalyst which as some have suggested a land sale or management buying on market could bring.

i do wish most of the holders here good luck as there is starting to look like a decent case for this one but ill wait a little longer as I want sentiment to go from neutral to positive.

DYOR this is not financial advice
    Last edited by dpgrubesic: 21/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $61.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $88.20K 6.784M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 16702010 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 21481434 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.23pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ 625142
Last updated 13.30pm 16/05/2024 ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.