BRK 0.00% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

Banter and General Comments .. BRK, page-7948

1. 27,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3188
    its a funny coincidence isnt it.
    Since i posted on the relentless option capital redemption, that need to be reminded that a higher return was achievable, if the company was to present a consolidation, and a plan to pay back a higher than face value on that capital with its monetization strategy.

The rise, makes sense in a rational world, we were always worth more fundamentally, the issue was the boot of that capital redemption constantly pressing us down.

So how do you just suddenly turn that off, in a single day or two. ? And at the same time bring in new buyers, who arent afraid of the same boot returning ?

Its not retail behavior to suddenly believe that the coast is clear. That normally takes a week or two at low volumes to lift your head above the trenches.
    Rather, imo, it is market makers who have in concert with, perhaps the same people, decided, you know what ? there is means to us getting better than face value, if we just take the foot off, and then start pushing the price higher.

If the company can be clear with its monetization messaging, maybe we can offload our option capital redemption at a bag higher.

We are worth much more than the 1.1c option capital redemption level, perhaps someone just tapped them on the shoulder, and said, what up? want more ? Pull your heads in. All just speculation on my part, but a heck of a co-incidence is what im saying, against a retail market that is at this level, shell shocked.

Anyways, whoever tapped them on the shoulder, well done.

All IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $54.57K 4.547M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2182919 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 21226690 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.