BRK 0.00% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

There is a possibility and certainty of news by the end of the...

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    There is a possibility and certainty of news by the end of the month. Looks like another sell the news event on the way,
    at what price is the question? If they announce Rig contract to Ruby, lots of news through to the end of financial year sell down.
    Personally, I don't believe they will sell the acreage until they have found something as good or have enough wells drilled for cashflow after an acreage sale. What Value would Brk be without Acreage? At some point we will reach cashflow the market can't contain, or we will bag a lease sale. Money is available to drill the next horizontal well, past experience would say they normally wait until the Well being drilled has been de-risked or is producing cashflow. The longer we go without booking a Rig or starting ground works in my opinion would point to acreage sale. Supporting the idea of an acreage sale, with Bruins added to the mix it would look a lot more attractive to a potential purchaser. Overall, mad if you don't buy more IMHO...DYOR NFA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $103.9K 8.642M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 10836943 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 13069512 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.