BRK 0.00% 1.0¢ brookside energy limited

yes/no it is 'true' MC is important but why SOI matters is a...

1. 1,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    yes/no

it is 'true' MC is important but why SOI matters is a single 'pip' moves the market cap 9 percent [for arguments sake im going to say 10percent]

8 percent movement is the ASX avg long term return annually....

you are essentially saying 1 years worth of gains and losses can be made/lost in a single buy/sell in 1 day - the liquidity then is the next issue because of the high SOI people simply put the buy order at a pip lower and wait as you are essentially paying almost 10 percent less then the last guy.....

i have said this many times BRK is a pip traders dream due to the high SOI

the last problem with a high SOI anyone who is 'shopping' in the micro-cap space[that have not yet been burnt by management] would take 1 look at 5bn SOI and say 'f--- that' management must be incompetent - then if you take a slightly longer look you realise management are incompetent at least at bring SH returns which is essentially why we are all here....

you go back and read the comments of former holders you get the same flog comments - some over hyped DD, a bunch of ppl hoping to make bank, a bunch of people who have lost a lot on this etc

ill continue to pip trade but i got no faith in my long position

Last edited by CharlieShares: 20/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $100.0K 10.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1119645 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 43813056 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.