BRK 7.69% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

HI mateBRK have guided ~ 130-140 K per well in Bradbury which...

1. 3,150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7473

HI mate

BRK have guided ~ 130-140 K per well in Bradbury which means some will have more, some less.

Juanita is about proving the bypassed oil in undrained fault blocks concept. If it comes in, and the company language, (especially around the Bromide initially , and then the mention that final log analysis determined the well had 389 feet of net pay over primary, secondary and tertiary targets) indicates it has come in. Net pay indicates those sections of the reservoir have moveable hydrocarbons . We should see the second well follow up in good time… it will be the cumulative effect of these wells, and hopefully many more in the AOI that will potentially have a material impact. This will take some time though but if they can eventually get 10 DSU for a net 400 acres, or 2/3’s of a section,they could have 1.3-1.4 million barrels of conventional oil reserves .

I can’t remember how bid the Bradbury AOI is , but I think it may be 30,000 acres so it may become a large project. I’ll find the original announcement where I think that is where the AOI size was mentioned.

As to Wolf Pack, she has the pedigree to be a great well, the right length in the right area, in the right formation completed by the right service company without any well interference. I hope we don’t hear of peak oil until late April and peak gas / NGL until August.

Cheers

Dan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $62.67K 4.899M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 16812807 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 22002260 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.