BRK 0.00% 1.4¢ brookside energy limited

Important to envisage what a monetisation event looks like as...

1. 1,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 512
    Important to envisage what a monetisation event looks like as there are miltiple avenues available. What leavers BRK will pull in the making the first substantial move in production/divestment scenarios.

I have high doubts at this stage that BRK and investors will see a complete divestment of all assets in the near term, unless a substantial offer is tables by one of the majors M&A is not out of the question.

BRK as a company is still in its infancy and growing the asset base is important as previously discussed in the cycle, pillar 3 production/sale monetisation is important to fund for future pillar 1 land/leasing (avoidimg future CRs) A complete divestment to start again would take too long to reacquire quality acreage and complete pooling and drilling approvals.

With Woodford and Sycamore formations available there is plenty of levers BRK can exploit. We could in the future see the sale of one whole DSU or rights to either Sycamore or Woodford shale, this could privide equity and capital return to reinvest into a BB or special dividend and fund further pillar 1 execution to continue the cycle and stay ahead of the curve.

Similarly to above, a partial sale and JV to further produce, develop and fund capital return BB and pillar 1 acrage investment could be a pathway chosen.

Dan has previously mentioned woodford sales for future growth/development in acrage DSU asset base creation. For my mind any move at a minumum should inclide a BB as initial balanced return and keep the development cycle going.

For me I believe DP and the board of BRK including Black Mesa will pull the right levers to best benefit all stakeholders involved.

Looking forward to the months ahead with plenty of news on the horizon re Juanita and Wolf Pack. Some presentations coming soon so may see some updates on forward looking strategies (fingers crossed)

Keep well cheers Paul

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $66.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $55.03K 4.001M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 14244641 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 625230 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.54am 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1762222
Last updated 11.42am 29/04/2024 ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.