BRK 5.26% 1.0¢ brookside energy limited

Banter and General Comments .. BRK, page-8673

1. 1,895 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    im not trying to bag the company or have ago at you....and at the risk of severe backlash

it is 100 percent 'their' fault everything that could of gone 'right' for BRK has with a decent length of medium-to-high oil and ngl prices

how much does the sp need to tank b4 we point the figure.... we are almost 80 percent down from the All time high.....

it was management who over-diluted the share pool to 5bn SOI, it is DP who took a loan to convert his shares against the company and has not 'really' put his hand in his own pocket, it was management who promised 3-tiered approach and are yet to deliver.....it is management that have failed to get new investors interested in BRK...

you cannot 'blame' SH the buck stops with the CEO/Managing director/owner if the SP is ass then it IS their fault the fact they have not come out and actually said 'we are sorry to SH' is a disgrace DP should be putting his hand his in pocket and buying shares on makert with a open letter to holders saying something a long the lines of 'i know this isnt good enough but we will do better, i personally am paying my loan off and buying another 500k worth of BRK stock on market'

otherwise personally i think he needs to be given the boot - the buck stops with him it IS DP fault

Last edited by CharlieShares: 16/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $45.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $69.51K 7.026M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 27041366 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 13303503 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.