BRK 18.2% 1.3¢ brookside energy limited

Appreciate the response, I would find it highly unlikey for any...

1. 1,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    Appreciate the response, I would find it highly unlikey for any plans to take it private and sell it as you have put it below. I would hope thats not what the board wants as it trys to grind it's way into a more rewarding position. A few here either T20 and verge of T20 that may have an opinion of going private?

Advisers are advisers for thier purpose and ensuring the client has capital to move forward not advising on operations and how the businesses is run. Would need to confirm but are they now "off the books"? BRK have capital as you mention so no need for paid advisors?

Yes, there is cash on the books. Some expenses to come forward out of Juanita and WP. Cash reserves for acreage acquisition and development required going forward and may see opportunity on leasing if oil and gas remains under pressure. Does that leave cash in reserve for some sort of BB thats being bandied about of late?

Opportunity costs have been high but that is always the risk for any diversified portfolio and experienced by all investors at some point or another. Asset and portfolio management is on the investor.

Hope you get to enjoy some medicinal liquid for the weekend Ive got a couple of Bintang lined up to enjoy

Keep well cheers Paul

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $61.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $277.9K 23.24M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1159000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 26151066 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.