BRK 4.00% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

Banter and General Comments .. BRK, page-8726

1. 1,538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    You probably won't be the only one

the major issue BRK has is there are dozens maybe hundreds of holders who feel the way you do - they have rode this down from 2-3 cents and just want an opportunity to be rid of BRK for a break even or a smaller loss....

- i'd probably have the opposite mentality i'd go balls deep into BRK if they did a buyback becuz it would show the one thing that i personally doubt 'management care about shareholders' [i think the market doubts management care also]

The undoubtable biggest red flag for BRK is the 'sh-t' management i dont really care what bulls here say the biggest reason this company is struggling is due to the fear this management have personal interest not aliened with shareholder returns - there is 'little to no evidence' that DP cares about shareholders and share price but ample evidence he is more the happy to line his own pockets as well as advisors and CPS based on how the company has acted and performed - over dilution and the greed to cap raise excessively whilst handing money over to CPS and others is disgustingly under-played here by over-optimistic holders.

So for me - a buyback would indicate for the 1st time in 7 or so years the company is 'actually' interested in giving back to SH - for me i have no interested in adding to my big red long term hold bag until this 'fundamental' issue changes - until management show 'real' support for shareholders a bb is one way but it would need to be a buyback of significant levels - not the bs we got with the 'those that hold under 500 shares' crap but millions back onto an on market buyback

I don't even think i'd add to my position if the ANN land sale - becuz i honestly have no faith that any of the sale of said land will return to SH and the company will offer some far out idea of keeping the money or further lining managements pockets.....

So for now ill continue trading this for pips but there is no chance in hell i'd add to my long term hold....

good luck all holders

this is not financial advice - DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $51.10K 4.258M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 15443089 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 21805224 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.16am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.