BRK 0.00% 1.3¢ brookside energy limited

I was one of the people screaming for a buy back and I am still...

1. 823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    I was one of the people screaming for a buy back and I am still happy it's happening.
    It's arguably a win win regardless of what happens.
    I'm of a mine one of two things will happen.
    One is as it starts sellers begin moving up and drying up and with the sp moving up over the weeks and we see the sp break into the 2cent territory and stay there. probably won't get a full 500m/350m soi brought if this happens due to both a higher cost of shares.
    potentially what they will do is once the sp reaches a certain price they stop and only buy at said sp putting a roof price on the buy back until it's completed.

The second way it could go is selling continues and buyback buying is either very modestly paced or sold into with only minimal sp appreciation.
    I believe this to be the less likely to occur but still a good result as it would see the maximum shares purchased and at a very cheap price which is good value for both the company and shareholders.
    This would still leave us with the very frustrating issue of the sp being in the garbage after a capital return and likely being forced to wait until a monetisation event happens to finally get a meaningful sp rerate.

That's my thoughts on it as someone who first brought in pre rangers and with an average sp of .018 after averaging down from .023. Wish I could have brought more at .012 but no sense crying over everything I could have done better on the stock market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $62.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $34.89K 2.847M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2029364 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 30537364 39
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.