BRK 0.00% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

short term speculation on a companies value cant be easily...

1. 652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70

short term speculation on a companies value cant be easily controlled and trying to in the short term wont change long term fundermentals. Beyond all the noise is real underlying value, and real value drives speculation over a longer time frame. The price of the shares will move based on financial statements like the next quarterly, people want to see real profitability now and growth ovwr time. The company would see little long term benefit from chasing the shareprice higher, best case for a long term holder like me is the price dips lower and the company deletes more outstanding shares, also the falling price will draw in the weakest hands which would be the same hands that will cap any real movement in the future. If people see the company chase the price up then those otherwise weak hands become reluctant to sell and the upward grind continues very slowly, for a true explosive move in the upwards direction we first need a move in the opposite direction, its like the recoil in a spring, first we have to load up. This is just my opinion, and it seems to be slightly supported by the fact the company hasnt moved up their buy price. I think logical accumulation myst prevail or I would become a concerned shareholder. Would love to hear others thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $27.81K 2.327M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 43879060 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 4472333 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.