BRK 4.00% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

Can't help but feel - and it's half hope.. maybe a quarter...

1. 1,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 462
    Can't help but feel - and it's half hope.. maybe a quarter experience from holding absolute dogs for long periods - that eventually we're going to see a single event that makes this absolutely pop. Probably not too soon, but i just can't believe this level of progress and success won't eventually turn to positively, and ultimately a sp drive that may even over value us for a while.

Maybe it's a bit a of a dream, but it's been quite a long time since BRK had a f$#@ up - i can't imagine whatever negatively keeping this down can last.

I've embraced that this likely won't see sp progress with either unexpected cash, or exciting acquisitions. For the first time in my share trading career I'm trying to look ahead to where this stock will be beyond all our current tenements. What's the bigger plan of BRK once they've achieved all goals with the areas we own?

Are we going to slowly aquire more surrounding land? Are we going to venture out into more exploratory areas once we get the funding? Is this worth holding beyond a couple bags?

I need another beer, this one's wearing off.

i apologise for all the grammar mistakes - swiping away on my phone, i doubt it's 100% comprehensible.

For now, let them buy cheap. Our value is in future announcements, may as well increase our value bit by bit until these events take place.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $332.5K 27.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 43356014 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 656882 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.