BRK 4.00% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

Banter and General Comments .. BRK, page-9471

1. 620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Another rambling disjointed musing coming up, no doubt, so apologies in advance.

Short term term pain, long term gain.
    Long term pain no gain.
    Even longer term pain still no gain.
    then there is , Brookside shareholders, checking dictionaries to see if the word gain has been removed from the English language.

But seriously, what a dichotomy, as has been mentioned many times by other posters.

For so long an operational success but for so long a share price flop.

Do management care? Are they saying tough titty, suck it up?

No! they are saying we are here to run a business first and foremost, We have forward plans, we have financial targets, strategic objectives. We are management trust us.
    Look you can see our strategic vision, you can see our KPI’s, you can clearly see if we are succeeding in these.
    We are a successful, shareholder forward facing company, accountable to and caring for our shareholders. We have many strings to our bow to achieve this.

It was at this stage, I woke up and realised it had all been a dream, still, I rushed to check the share price,just in case.

But no, share price growth was still a dream, and I realised that like rip van winkle, a slightly longer nap would be needed before Brookside made me wealthy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $332.5K 27.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 43356014 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 656882 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.