BRK 7.69% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

I am basically hoping there is some strategy at the moment...

1. 962 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 293
    I am basically hoping there is some strategy at the moment playing out. Likely BRK/CPS know who has purchased shares on announcement of the buyback and potential they want to wait for more to sell, 12 month capital gain coming up, again, maybe they are taking the view there is likely downward pressure on SP once that timing hits, and then end of tax year approaching people maybe more likely to sell during the period...

Again I'm probably clutching at straws, but guess we might find out soon. Happy for them to get at low prices, but am really getting sick of sitting around in the red.

Hoping Bruins finally gets permits in August (sick of cases getting kicked down the road), and then hopefully that will be one of the key reasons Maroons isnt get drilled (i think thats the currently permitted well, for that person who asked in the last few days). Think that permit finishes in September from memory, after that they may need to reapply through the courts (someone correct me if im wrong)

Anyhow thats enough hoping for tonight!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $33.9K 2.8M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 16174170 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 21050553 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.03am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.