BRK 0.00% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

Problem isn't sellers, it's a lack of buyers.Got...

1. 817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    Problem isn't sellers, it's a lack of buyers.
    Got literally next to no buying with an rally on oil prices roughly 40% of market cap in cash, profitable, meaningful revenue and no debt.
    Why?
    People are always gonna sell but no body wants to buy even in a market rally with the sp at a massive low and backed by a very strong balance sheet.

The comment about this being held back by punters and short term retail holders is a absolute joke of a cop out.
    People have said that for years, look at the volume, we are illiquid. Only action this has had since the announcement of the buyback is people selling into it as investors give up and move on.

I must be very stupid to even consider buying back into this myself, already got a better return in the two months I've been out then the two years I was holding.
    The balance sheet and revenue tempt me at this price but the fact no body else is seeing the same and buying is a big red flag.
    This stock has a stink on it and it's hard too see a fair value being achieved as absolutely nobody is buying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $17.29K 1.441M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 14643724 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 21909046 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.