BRK 5.26% 1.0¢ brookside energy limited

”The runway of low-risk extremely high return development wells...

1. 622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72

”The runway of low-risk extremely high return development wells that we have ahead of us is exciting and we look
    forward to keeping shareholders and investors updated as we move into this next phase of growth for the business.”

This announcement was made almost a year ago and the share price sat at 1.6c

Since then only Wolf Pack, (thank goodness for WP) and zilch with nothing even hinted at for Swish development drilling.

seems to me we are going to have a long period of sitting on our Swish hands whilst we hope for some sort of “monetisation” event to transpire.
    so how long is the wait going to be ? Already many months since WP operations began. Will it be 2024 before the drill bit digs into one of our DSUs?

As for the buy back I have no words, well I do, but they’re best left unsaid.

A tickle on the shares on issue a shitty share price, and not even a mention of a possible consolidation.

but I remain hopeful and a buyer, am I a rose tinted optimist, or will the power of fundamentalism triumph in the end ?

ok back in my box

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $47.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $70.11K 7.086M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 27041366 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 13243503 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.