BRK 5.26% 1.0¢ brookside energy limited

Re this elusive and enticing “monetisation” event.what’s the...

1. 622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    Re this elusive and enticing “monetisation” event.

what’s the preference for life post monetisation? the nature of the transaction, JV, sell out of Swish, part sale, part JV, part sale part continued Swish production, cash up front, some ongoing royalties, , etc etc many permutations there. But management are determined to get us the most bang for our bucks.
    sometimes re bangs, a quickie is more attractive than a more protracted but ultimately more satisfying bang.

but were we to sell our Swish farmland, together with its farms, and all our daily produce, then where do we go?
    Work our butts off to acquire some new farmland, participate in the ventures of other players, accelerate Bradbury?

if it transpires that we are awash with cash even after a special dividend, what would we want from the company?

At the end of the day don’t we want the scale of the company to grow enough that it can give us sustainable dividends, together with capital growth,

in the end, maybe sooner than later we could be gobbled up in entirety, long odds I know, but after all enough money would sway it, Effectively game over for Brookside . I hope we continue to operate and produce however.

re bang for bucks, I’m warming to the idea of getting into bed with Continental, I’m sure we will get a good bang out of that.
    Last edited by staymour: 28/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $47.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $70.11K 7.086M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 27041366 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 13243503 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.