BRK 0.00% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

Excerpt from a post by FameLuck on another thread,, but I...

1. 616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Excerpt from a post by FameLuck on another thread,, but I thought I would follow up on the banter thread.

…………I see A LOT of people in HotCopper who claim many people won't invest in a multi-billion share penny.

So why not? Nothing else seems to be working, so even if it's just a chance it changes who's eyes are on us then i say go for it.……….

succinctly put, and even if it costs a few bob to administer, so what? We probably have approaching $30m now, and we’re spending bugger all on anything else

and before you roll out the ……..we might need every penny for the possible JV drilling…… line, are we really that tight for cash?

the buy back progress is lamentable, in fact a real travesty for an equity which is trumpeted as unbelievably cheap. What buy them back at a pip or two higher? oh no can’t have that. Who cares if it increases our share price, sends a signal to the market, and ends up increases our enterprise value.

Consolidate oh no it might cost a little bit of money, can’t have that, even if it tightens the register and brings fresh focus to the company.

lol, this is beginning to sound like a disgruntled rant, Wait a minute, maybe it is

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $109.9K 9.155M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 10848681 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 22910913 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.