BRK 0.00% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

I’ve retained a buy sentiment here for long and weary, and have...

1. 616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    I’ve retained a buy sentiment here for long and weary, and have put my money where my mouth is often along the way.

Although it seems I use the BRK forum as an alternative to my therapy sessions, I do genuinely enjoy the interaction and the insight from other posters, with one or two exceptions. It is a good forum with no mean spirited or abusive posters.
    No brown nosing intended, we are lucky to have sir Danpech as a contributor.

anyway where we are presently with Brookside, I find quite intriguing. After a gloriously successful burst of Swish activity, things (field activity) has gone quiet.

now it’s not as if they don’t have the money or the ability to drill, but apparently have foregone field activity in lieu of better monetisation outcomes in the future?

As I ruminate upon the position in which we find ourselves, I see a management who have weighed up all factors and still believe monetisation is the way forward. Now there is no doubt haggling or manoeuvring going on behind the scenes. My question to myself is how long do management hang in there if negotiations are tough going?
    will there come a day when they say to themselves, no it’s not a good deal, or in fact there’s no deal.. and we have to get on with drilling on our own? And if so when? How long is a drill string? From now, 2, 4, 6,months a year?

if monetisation falls on its face, then we would have bulging coffers to drill I know, but that could mean a long time since Wolf Pack until the next Swish well. (Leaving aside Bradbury for the moment)

anyhowz, that post has just saved me the cost of another therapy session, yippee

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $109.9K 9.155M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 10848681 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 22910913 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.