BRK 0.00% 1.0¢ brookside energy limited

This September quarter will very likely end up being BRKs single...

1. 825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 301
    This September quarter will very likely end up being BRKs single best quarterly to date. Will see 3 months of peak wolf pack production plus the three other wells back up online, also Juanita as well and the cherry on top will be an average oil price of 80 wti for nearly all of it.
    What will this do for the sp??? Considering how clear it is what the quarterly will be and yet nobody is willing to buy the 20m shares up for grabs at .013
    This company will generate more free cashflow in this one quarterly period then 100s of penny dreadfuls of mining species that never actually achieved anything.
    And here the sp remains an unloved dog stock who not even the punt happy investors want to bet on.

Is it simply a combination of the asx's lack of oil appetite plus a lousy management reputation?
    Maybe none things they will realise a profit of this regardless of what they achieve.

So many stocks get pumped up to absurdly unjustified valuations based on hopes and dreams yet here this little money printer lies unwanted.
    Half of me says this is amazing value and I should buy back in, but the other half has seen this stock defy all logic for year and has seen no reason to see it change or have the market wake up to the opportunity.

Imo this stock being a dog is a self fulfilling prophecy, everyone thinks it's crap has made it crap. Pure sentiment over fundamentals, a mining speccie like aw1 gets barely economic drill hits at depth and gets a $100m+ valuation despite the fact it will be completely dependent on cap raises for years, won't make money for a decade and likely won't pass the massive hurdles it takes to make it from drill hit to mine.
    meanwhile this company has succeeded in nearly everything it has set out to do, generating tens of millions of revenue, pumping out free cashflow now and more to come with relatively modest risk and capital being returned by buyback (even if the manner is frustrating).

Really don't know what to make of this.
    Just my little pointless rant.
    Will this Diamond in the rough get a chance to sparkle or will in be left in the mud?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $33.95K 3.390M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 26990595 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 46347234 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.