BRK 0.00% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

from the last quarterly for referenceAll SWISH wells ended the...

1. 616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    from the last quarterly for reference

All SWISH wells ended the quarter at full production with the Flames Well recovering to pre shut-in production levels post temporary shut-in in 1Q23 to avoid interference from nearby hydraulic stimulation operations.

The Wolf Pack Well recorded Brookside’s highest IP24 rate to date with a peak rate (IP24) of 2,034 BOE per day (88% liquids). Sustained strong performance with an IP30 rate of 1,869 BOE per day (88% liquids), another record rate for a Brookside operated well.

well declines are
    the nature of the beast of course, and are expected and so I would look to see some declines in the September quarterly............... but it may not be significant.......... why?

Jewel, Rangers and Flames will all have had a full three months of production v June quarterly and Wolf Pack is performing brilliantly so its overall boepd is hopefully holding close to last quarter's levels.
    Juanita will have kicked in a modest but useful production.

So without guidance from the actual Oklahoma state production statistics, often provided by our noble sir Danpech, I'd go for an answer of .....
    Yes but not that much

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $109.9K 9.155M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 10848681 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 22910913 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.