BRK 0.00% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

In my earlier post I used the expression. sh*t or get off the...

1. 616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    In my earlier post I used the expression. sh*t or get off the pot. and phrases like WP is the heartbeat of the team,
    the star striker getting older etc

All very colourful and fun to write but nonetheless the management have failed to even contract for a rig in almost a year and drilling whether classified as HBP or development is moot. After all if we get a DSU finalised at this stage in our life cycle then we're sure as hell gonna drill it rather than lose it. We're not skint any more

So why nothing over this time? rigs too expensive to contract? oil outlook too pessimistic? uncertainty over DSU finalisation? enticing sales/JV prospects? maybe all plus other factor we're not aware of?

But we're now heavily dependent on WP for decent cash flow, and it makes me wonder if we have managed this situation wisely? I don't profess to know, I only know for an ambitious company with lots of cash and great assets we seem to be constantly languishing in our share price.
    And you really have to ask of management , you've got money, you've got assets, you've got expertise..... is this the best you can do?

Is plan A working? is it time for plan B or time to do plan A better? how long do we wait until we conclude this JV/sale has fallen over? then how long before we get a drill into the ground?

Thank goodness for the big bad Wolf and wouldn't it be nice to have another one doing its alpha predator work in one of our DSU's

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $109.9K 9.155M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 10848681 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 22910913 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.