BRK 4.35% 1.1¢ brookside energy limited

Banter and General Comments .. BRK, page-11266

1. 1,221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 357
    Hi everyone. I'm a newbie to this company. After reviewing its history and performance I can understand the pain and suffering long standing shareholders have had to put up with for many years. $200m in accumulated losses, 4.7bn shares on issue (numerous discounted share placements I presume), and a SP that once peaked at $26 in 2009 (is that correct?). However it seems they may be on a winning streak with good current profitability and some potential in current drilling program. But this is US shale oil (I think) and production peaks early and declines rapidly so expensive exploration and drilling is an ongoing cost. Directors talk the talk rewarding themselves handsomely with cash and options. I read somewhere the company even loaned them the money to fund these. Nice gig for some.

Anyhow I'm in in a very small way and think there is modest upside IF earnings can continue around current levels. Offshore O&G can be expensive binary bets but onshore shale O&G in USA is much less risky although $200m in accumulated losses suggests otherwise. Good luck to all. I have a thick skin so any constructive criticism is welcomed if my fact are incorrect. I'm here to learn about this interesting company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $52.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $13.37K 1.184M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 22027604 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 12417965 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.16pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.