BRK 0.00% 1.3¢ brookside energy limited

Hi Dan, i never said they were not trying their best and yes...

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hi Dan, i never said they were not trying their best and yes David took a temp pay cut. Black mesa well we all know the history. Maybe part of my commentary was ludicrous but take into consideration the yes we have several working wells that produce gas oil etc, the oil can only be used in a specific way and yes production in these wells will start to reduce very quickly. Its good we are in positive cash flow but take into consideration that the share price is not doing well and further dilution is going to put it under even more pressure regardless of all the momentum with our positive developments and i get that we are not just about what we can produce but the eventual land sales profits.I am not a profi like many of you and am loyal to the company but that loyalty works both ways. Would suspending the stock from the market be an option?we all know that the has been manipulation keeping our share price down, but why and by whom? make the company a privately owned stock? the more wells and money coming in will enable to drill more wells, i get that and if the aim is to make the share price one dollar to enable fund investment how is it going to be achieved and at what cost to shareholders? as you said as far as you know they do not have such an idea on the table at the moment. lesser companies are doing much better than BRK but bigger doing also not so good question is why? Just to let you know its not about venting just about basic questions rather than complex data.but lets face it with the oil and gas prices we should be in a stronger position no than we were a few years ago.Thanks for you info and comments will keep the faith as always.This does not mean i have to be happy with the one step forward with production and two steps back with the share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $208 16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 28634219 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 22760509 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ 1341112
Last updated 14.24pm 10/05/2024 ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.