BRK 3.70% 1.3¢ brookside energy limited

Wow. What a sad sack of some individuals on show here. Loving...

1. 1,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 512
    Wow. What a sad sack of some individuals on show here. Loving the sound of thier own voices fixated on the functions of this company that are beyond thier knowledge or skill set to understand.

Some attacking all and sundry for thier own naivety and failure to DYOR, its very sad that there was a quality of posting here that is now at risk as some may not feel inclined to share thier knowledge that is backed by research and truthing when thier character and information is labelled as the "cheerleaders" or only having rose coloured glasses.

Many if not all posters have agreed that options were not ideally handled, capital needed to be raised and we all know why that was the case, there needed to be less issued and at at higher strike for my mind. Let's hope I'm sure that is a lessons learnt episode for management and the corporate advisor.

Moving on to timing and programming, previous timelines were open to interpretation however to some industry and professional standards information labelled in grey colour is not final.

This brings down to variations, something that occurs in all professional industry, including government and your own day to day behaviours and decisions. Variations can occur in cost and time frames. Asset management, asset management planning, asset custodians and project manager here would understand this perfectly. Contingency is another function of the variation and that is in the grey timeline of the graphic as well as budgeting and costs prior to development. Next time anyone sees a timeline variation that effects them....government, work, your doctor or whatever I hope individuals blow up deluxe not dissimilar to actions shown here and see how you go!

Now, has management delivered on what its core business requirements are, to me that answer is hell yes. Has management continued with leasing and operations to further the potential of this company...hell yes. Has this company generated revenue in the last quarter and highly likely subsequent quarter.....you answer that for yourselves.

How about focusing on the task at hand and less shouting into the wind, think before you post and if you don't know or understand the question then learn and look it up, pretty much all the answers you seek is available for free on the net.

Seems as though there is many villages missing thier idiots atm. Maybe I am one of those idiots and will now go and find my village tribe.

Enjoy your evening.

Keep well cheers Paul

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $61.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $58 4.477K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 19904070 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 20148100 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ 501068
Last updated 15.49pm 17/05/2024 ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.