GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments

1. 13,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8047
    Hi everyone,

It's about time we had a "general" thread so people can post random banter, comments on price action etc., without clogging up whichever thread happens to be on page 1.
    I notice a lot of random stuff on say the Chart thread, which just makes it difficult for people to find info that they are interested in. Chartists must be furious!
    Also, no real point making a new thread for each minor topic that pops up - they just get rapidly tired and lost in the ether somewhere...
    Not trying to be the thread police, just trying to help
    I have seen a few other company forums with some nicely structured threads and it really helps to keep all relevant info organised, and minimises the random banter spread throughout. Much easier especially for newbies trying to research a company...

Anyway, I'll kick this off by noting that there was a couple of large sell orders in the queue for a long while at around $6 or $6.50 (I think one of them was 600,000 shares), which have now disappeared... Interesting....
    Pretty simplistic and obvious way to stack the queue, but may have put some off who just had a cursory glance.. This is just another reason why I think we've seen the bottom and the next 6+ months is going to give us some of the action we've been patiently waiting for!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.