GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-10018

1. 17,846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1250
    Hi Zeeshan, re your comment "by 2025, majority of the lithium producers will go bust if the lithium prices do not rise."

Perhaps now the penny is starting to drop on why GXY shareprice in sharp decline and likely to continue.

That's why I am suggesting they should go into C&M, save the resource for a period when it's actually worth something and can add shareholder value. Really the only thing GXY has of value is its cash and its resource, why burn through both of these trying to keep the doors open, but obviously as they burn through them the "value" of GXY will fundamentally decrease as they do.

On your FMG analogy in yesterday's post, unfortunately the comparison is mute, GXY does not have the same level of ore reserves to be able to afford to keep burning through it at little to no actual profit being made for shareholders.

The Lithium price may take longer than expected to recover, firstly what will happen is all those marginal producers that cut back supply by either cutting production or deferring expansion plans will quickly return to full planned production once Lithium prices look like recovering. This will result in supply continuing to meet demand for an extended period.

So can GXY survive for 5 years at these prices and even if it does what reserves will it have left?

Anyway, all just in my very humble opinion as always

All the best to holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.