GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-10145

1. 14,028 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8528
    @colinchi

I’ll post this here to keep the negative viewpoint thread for the negative nellies.

You said:

“ask Gcar where the money is going
    and he puts it back on me to come up with some figures
    like transport and admin ....He shoots down those figures
    but can offer no alternative to where all the cash is gone.”

Colin you are aware that I cut and pasted the table directly from the company report that showed where exactly the money is going.
    This also showed that our Australian operations (My Cattlin) were not “a liability” like some here like to claim, even with the crappy present pricing.

Yes, the company has spent money on SDV, but that is fine by me as it is our flagship project and we need to invest in setting it up correctly.
    Yes, the company has made strategic financial investments related to other companies, and we will see how they play out over the coming months. Automatically writing that expenditure off as “wasted money” runs you the risk of wiping egg from face when that plays out. I’m sure you’re aware of our strong position with regard to A40’s assets as others have noted.

You guessed some wild figure for transport and admin iirc and were proven way off.

I don’t need to “offer alternatives” to where the cash is gone, I just look at the company’s financial statements. Guys like @Dancing and others help us to interpret them, it’s great how the forum works sometimes !

Stick to the facts!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.