GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

The horse has bolted. GXY was put in this position by a possible...

1. 7,797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 387
    The horse has bolted.
    GXY was put in this position by a possible poor management decision in the first place.imo
    The new CEO made an off the cuff remake about it imo

I've posted many a time about the Chinese.

You see.... everything is business like and upfront when eg. the Supplier(GXY) holds the whip hand but as soon as the Chinese(Buyer) holds the whip hand, everything goes out the door. ( Can Trump(US) bring them to heel?..... atm they are running roughshod over the World and have been for some time imo )

Beholden to the Chinese! What a Fn joke. How many times have I used that lol
    I know GXY have gone through a third party with the offtake agreements and I dont know how they are worked but GXY's Management would/should have been aware of the potential for reneging by the Chinese. They are masters at it imo

Did the previous CEO put GXY in this position against the knowledge of what A.Rule "repeated" upto 2 years or so ago about "being beholden to the Chinese"?

I'm not going to get or want to get into the nitty gritty here as Tse is gone and a new CEO is in place while the Lithium space is going through a demanding time for all Companies.

We can only wait for the turnaround while watching what transpires with A40 and SDV startup (also JB) upto that turnaround.
    GXY has Cash in Hand and the ability to Cap. raise if needed (low share base 400m on issue atm). A strong position to weather the Storm.

I await the evolution of EVs (mainly) and with that the Lithium sector in time.

Where GXY is in that space comes down to good Management right now.

So far they have come out in front (aside from potential offtake (total/price) reneging? imo) compared to other Lithium Companies.

The share price as of yesterday was still in a down trend. (now trading in a range .98c - .74c)
    Down Trend.............Thats expected within the Lithium Space as it is atm.
    Uptrend? It'll come but its believing when you see it stuff not as predicted on HC.

Good luck All

Md

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.