GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-10449

1. 2,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 475
    Iron ore is not lithium and FMG is not GXY. Different commodity, market dynamics, and the list of differences goes, but good luck. When you are in so deep it's hard to accept reality and listen to the market. Has anyone forgotten how any iron ore companies went bust or became irrelevant. Does anyone remember BC iron and how much cash they had? How many bought that one all the way down?

It's easy to pluck FMG out of the many more that didn't make it. That's even if one is to assume iron ore market is similar to lithium, which it is not.

I'm wrong, you are right. All those short sellers who have done their homework by more than just reading the whole GXY thread here and watching a few YouTube videos on lithium, are wrong and you are right. Let's just ignore the fact that so far you have been continually and terribly wrong and assume you are right.

As I said before, there is no point going back and forth with idiots on here who can't accept they have been wrong. Moderators should really do something about the level of idiocy here that's reaching fever pitch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.