GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I dont understand how buying at $3 $4 ect when the comapny is...

1. 1,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    I dont understand how buying at $3 $4 ect when the comapny is booming making millions at the top of the cycle is the safest time to buy. Yet when the bottom of the cylce OR close enough is in place some how there is a massive risk paying 80c and 50c and where ever it goes.
    I dont understand the logic behind it.

Its like paying $9 for FMG and when the bottom of the cycle hits you will be scared to pay $2 when in fact it is the safest time to buy.

Why would you pay $9 then turn on management? Like you are turning on the BOD now. So weird.

Now is the safest time to buy GXY, simple.

The lesson is very simple, do not buy mid caps at the top of the cycle/share price. Even BHP for that matter tumbles to nothing and over the past 20 years has proveded 0 growth....unless you are after divis then thats different.

Safest time to buy is now.

And all this silly talk of buy backs just to give yourself as a share holder some comfort from the tumbling share price. I mean really, are you serious? We need cash to survive yet you prefer a buy back, send the comapny broke, then you will feel better. Great idea, thumbs up.

Forget the shorters, this puppy is tumbling becasue all the holders who paid top dollar cannot stomach the drop and sell on FEAR. iTS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE. One mans fear is another mans golden opportunity.

maxybro - your posts yesterday was the best i have read on hcopper. Black and white you set everybody straight with the nonsense they produce on here. Well done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.