GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-1065

1. 375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Spanish to English Translation using Google Translate
    Twitter Tweet from Thesi
    https://www.elancasti.com.ar/amp/el...l-rodeo-387891.html?__twitter_impression=true

THIS MORNING
    President Macri surprised an El Rodeo radio with an interview
    This is Radio Niquixao 97.1, in which he hoped to communicate with Minister Frigerio and ended up talking with the President of the Nation, who referred to several issues of interest to the province. Listen to the audio.

A huge surprise this morning was the conduit of Radio Niquixao (97.1) of El Rodeo, Carlos Vega, who hoped to be able to conduct an interview with the Interior Minister of the Nation, Rogelio Frigerio, and ended up talking for 20 minutes with the president Mauricio Macri.

"Good morning Carlos, good day. Rogelio could not, so I'm Mauricio Macri. How are you doing? "The president tells a surprised Vega who is stunned before he can begin the interview.

A little incredulous, Vega begins with the unexpected interview by consulting Macri if he knew the summer village and encourages him to visit it. This prompted the president to comment on the plans for tourism development for Catamarca. "We need to encourage tourism and for that we are betting on air connections. We already grant new routes to connect Catamarca with Córdoba, Mendoza, San Luis, Mendoza, Misiones. That is to say that they will not need to come to Aeroparque to travel to another province, but they will have connections between provinces. This is a federal country and we bet on this. "

The president also stressed that Catamarca has a lot to grow and remarked that "we recently achieved an agreement to export by bringing Catamarque to China. They have the olive tree, among others. I think Catamarca is going to be a fundamental act due to mining, mainly with the lithium that will double its exploitation, Alumbrera that we extend the useful life thanks to that we lower the mining retentions that generated a big problem for the mining provinces . Agua Rica is also a large project of gold, silver and copper that will generate quality employment. That's why I'm sure Catamarca has a lot to develop and grow. "

Regarding lithium, he also said that "next week I will meet with Galaxy, a consortium of several countries that will begin the construction of the Salar del Hombre Muerto project, which will have a great development for Catamarca".

Macri also referred to the closure of factories that in Catamarca was felt very strong in recent times. "We have taken contact for these situations, mainly due to the closure of Alpargatas, which was already very long in time and the situation was unsustainable. But it is in these cases that we must look for the possibilities of development of the province and move forward generating quality employment ".

At the end he referred to the possible re-election saying that "if the Argentines are willing to accompany the change, which for me is the only possible way, I am willing to move forward."
    Last edited by SpaceWalker: 07/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.