GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-10816

1. 3,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3617
    But I thought the shorts were 'experts' who knew stuff to which the longs didn't have access. Clearly you are misreading the charts. The price is going down not up. Has to be 'cuz the shorts know stuff and you longs are just childish up-rampers who can't get over the fact that you all invested badly and didn't listen to the experts. So irrespective of what you think is happening, if the shorts say it is going down and are shorting then the SP is going down. Wasn't it the silver donut that said it should be 80c or something? They're experts so they must be right.

Mind you, I still have another 30k to buy back and right now it is going to cost me an extra $1200, so I am not particularly happy, with the fact that the shorts are being so completely useless at the moment and you over-excitable longs are all touchy-feely spending your pocket money buying my shares before I can buy them at a lower price. Come on shorts - it's just an announcement about a future announcement. It's like a plan to make a plan - you can be a little more neck-sticky-outy than this. 4c back is all I need.

If the shorts don't toughen up I might have to become a downramper to get my 4c back. Get ready for Darkstone to become Darkfluffy and grow a pair of wings and a halo and become all super concerned about you poor longs risking your kiddy's futures on this company when clearly lithium is in oversupply forever and beeswax is the next superfuel and the price is destined to fall to 10c, so you all better get out now while you can... at least until I have my 4c back.

Obviously the big announcement is going to be that they are going into C&M on all mines for about 10 years, and SDV has sprung a leak and drained out into the sea. In fact they are so keen on C&M that they are going to put everyone else's mines into C&M too. That's it no more mining in Oz. See? - shorters know stuff.

Darkfluffy - Gimme back my 4c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.